this website SAVED MY BRAIN when i was a stressed out college student who couldn’t stop flipping out long enough to prioritize. quite a few of you are still suffering through college so i hope this helps you too!! c:
How could we forget “Kraft Singles + Franzia”
What goes best with $8 Sutter Home rosé
I’ve been doing it right then
stop “no one explain the joke to the confused person” posts 2k14
#CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE LOOK ON STEVE’S FACE #THE FACT THAT HE LOOKS SURPRISED AND CONFUSED THAT THIS MAN IS HERE #AND YOU KNOW HE IS PROBABLY THINKING ABOUT THE LAST TIME HE WOKE UP #AND HE WAS ALL ALONE EXCEPT FOR SOME STRANGER #AND A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO LIED TO HIM #BUT HERE HE IS WAKING UP #AND THIS TIME THE TRUTH IS JUST AS PAINFUL AS IT WAS BEFORE #BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT IN HIS LIFE TO FIX YET AGAIN #YET THIS TIME #THIS TIME HE HAS A FRIEND AT HIS SIDE #THIS TIME HE IS NOT ALL ALONE #THIS TIME HE HAS A PARTNER #A PARTNER WHO HASN’T BEEN RIPPED AWAY FROM HIM #LIKE HIS OTHER PARTNERS HAVE BEEN #AND MAYBE… #MAYBE IT’S A DREAM HE THINKS AS HE LOOKS AT SAM #BECAUSE HE DREAMED A LOT ABOUT HSI PARTNERS WHILE HE SLEPT THE LAST TIME #ABOUT BUCKY’S ROUGH AFFECTION #AND PEGGY’S SWEET CONFIDENCE AND AMAZING AIM #SO MAYBE HE COULD BE DREAMING ABOUT SAM’S STEADFASTNESS AND FRIENDLY ATTEMPTS TO DRAW HIM INTO THE FUTURE WITH MARVIN GAYE INSTEAD OF WISHING HE’S STAYED FROZEN #LIKE SOME OTHER TEAMMATES OF STEVE HAVE #IT COULD BE A DREAM STEVE THINKS HWNE HE TURNS HIS HEAD #AND HE FROWNS AS HE CONSIDERS IT #BUT THEN A BEAT LATER #HE’S CRACKING JOKES AND SAM IS LIKE YOU BIG GIANT DORK
i’m just so happy cevans found a friend who will grab his boob back
tip for 6 year olds: dont do TOO well in elementary school, your parents will expect those 5 years of grades for the majority of your school life
- Peter geeking out because Captain freakin’ America is listening to his mixtape on his Walkman and omg is he bobbing his head to the music OMG YES
- Tony nerding out over Peter’s helmet, flicking it on and off and on and off and promising himself Yup, my suit’s gonna do this, in less time and it’s gonna be way cooler too, thanks
- Gamora and Natasha regarding each other with respect but also warily because badass assassins know what other badass assassins are capable of and all their loved ones are within killing range
- Gamora pretending not to be interested in the handsome Captain or his broody friend with the metal arm and their muscles
- Rocket not bothering to pretend that he’s not interested in that metal arm and Yeah, we might need that later, pal, trust me
- Thor arm wrestling with Drax and Groot
- Clint and Rocket snarking at each other and secretly enjoying it
- The Hulk responding surprisingly amiably to Groot’s words
- Groot giving the Hulk a delicate little flower from his palm
- The Hulk shrinking until Bruce is there holding the flower with an utterly peaceful look on his face
- Sam and Tony studying the thrusters of Peter’s boots and No Stark I don’t need those on my wings, what did I tell you about messing with them and Wilson, Wilson, don’t you see what we have here, let me upgrade your wings, please
- The pizza delivery kid hauling 30 pizzas up to Avengers’ Tower and being greeted at the front door by a smart mouth raccoon and a walking tree and Tony Stark with a weird helmet on his face and a scary guy with a metal arm who grunts keep the change and he thinks, how is this my life every other friday, how
My reaction to this gif went from stone-faced “this is dumb” to full-on snickering gleefully in about fifteen seconds.
you can’t just drop shit like this on my dash i hurt myself laughing
This is the one time of year that I love wasps.
Not because the wasps themselves get any nicer. They’re horrid little creatures year round. No, it’s because I have a couple of big apple trees out back, and late August, early September is when the apples start ripening.
Now, if you don’t harvest your own fruit, there are two things you need to know about apples.
The first thing you need to know about apples is that, when apples get ripe, they tend to fall from the tree at the slightest breeze.
I often work late at the office; by the time I get home, there are piles of apples scattered everywhere - and sure enough, the wasps are out in force, gorging themselves on the fruit. When I go to clean up the windfallen apples, the wasps naturally do the “rawr, I’ma fuck you up!” routine for which wasps are known.
The second thing you need to know about apples is that they ferment very rapidly in the late August heat.
So: the wasps try to come at me, but they’re too drunk to fly. They get about an inch off the ground, then faceplant directly into the turf, flip over onto their backs, and lay there, legs twitching in the air as they try in vain to find something to sting.
Perhaps I’m a man of simple pleasures, but I bust up laughing every. single. time.
You are not obligated to comment on everything that happens. You’re not a bad person if you do not.
Conversely, commenting on something just because you feel guilty if you don’t say something, or because you worry everybody will think you’re a bad person, doesn’t make you a good person.
Do things you want to, believe in, and have thought through. There’s no shame in staying out of a topic you aren’t ready to wade into, even if you might not ever be ready to. There’s no shame in not promoting a viewpoint or voice you’re not fully comfortable with, no matter how many other people are doing so, no matter how important these other people seem to be.
Do what YOU believe is right, what you can handle, and don’t feel rushed into it. Be caring, be open minded, be willing to look for and absorb new information, but ultimately, you have to be the judge of what you believe in, and what you say, or what views you promote.
If you’re not sure, you can always wait until you are. You can do more harm than good by reblogging or posting something you’re not sure about.
Being a good person doesn’t mean having to do something all the time.
Sometimes the best move is to not make one.
Trust in you.
Hey everyone. I just got this vulture in. Haven’t done an exam on him yet (waiting on an extra pair of hands) but it sounds like he was grounded in a neighborhood in Greenville for about 5 days. He will most likely require care from someone who knows more about vultures. The problem is, we cannot afford to transport this guy right now. We need help! Many of you know that we do this work voluntarily and pay for everything out of pocket. If you can, please consider donating to our rescue! This vulture really needs your help! You can donate any amount of money through Paypal, to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org!
If all of my followers donated just 50 cents it would be more than enough to pay for this bird to get the help he needs! Please donate!
Thank you to everyone who reblogged!
Unfortunately we have still only received $3 to help this guy out!
This is not enough to get the vulture the care he needs! Please help!
I was finally able to do an examination on him and discovered a compound fracture in his left wing elbow joint. This is a serious injury - especially since it is 5 days old now, and he is severely emaciated because of it!
Listen guys, I know it isn’t the usual ‘cute’ animal that is fun to reblog and support. Like a kitten or a dog. But every animal deserves a happy, healthy live. this guy is suffering with pain and starvation and he needs help.
Reblog and donate if you can. It won’t even take that much.